Here is a list of Sessions (to be filled with more examples) inviting students to exploration of mathematical modeling supported by computation/coding, as an additional source supplementing Basics and Model Workshops. A Help Desk will be added as assistance. Start with Enter DigMat World and Pre-School Sessions.
- Natural numbers: Size, Amount
- Digital and Analog Clock
- Real vs Hyper-Real Newtonian Mechanics
- Why It is Possible to Fly
- Arithmetics: Theory and Computation
- Geometric Series
- Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Elementary Functions
- Newton’s Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Elastic Mechanics
- Divergence Theorem
Compare with the Sessions of Body and Soul in a setting with Matlab codes instead of p5.js (no big deal).